Work in the The Cayman Islands, a place that has long drawn sun-seekers and wanderlusters from around the globe – and for good reason! The warm, friendly nature of its people creates an inviting atmosphere unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean.
The Spa Front Desk Receptionist's responsibilities include the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. Additionally, the Front Desk Representative assists with transitional cleaning of the spa and relaxation area as needed.
Full time salaried position with potential commission and opportunities for performance bonus. Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications. All benefits as per Cayman Islands Labour Law.
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask.
• Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must possess basic math skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
• Must have Saturday availability.
• Maintain consistent, regular and prompt attendance record
• Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
• Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa.
• Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
• Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
• Utilize spa computers (Microsoft PC) with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
• Familiarity with Spa Booking Softwares (experience with Cliniko a plus)
• Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate the phone system accurately and efficiently.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
• Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop professional and personalized relationships with regular guests.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
• Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy;
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
• Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment
• Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for
extended periods of time.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
• Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Front Desk personnel or as Customer Service
representative with proven sales OR
• Minimum of 2 years of employment within a Hotel environment or Spa
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org