Work in the The Cayman Islands, a place that has long drawn sun-seekers and wanderlusters from around the globe – and for good reason! The warm, friendly nature of its people creates an inviting atmosphere unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean.
At Da Vinci Wellness Centre, our passion for physical therapy allows patients to regain mobility faster and enjoy lasting results. We pride ourselves on fostering a team environment, where therapists can gain clinical excellence and professional growth. We’re searching for a highly experienced physical therapist to join our growing clinic. The right person for the job will be able to apply expert clinical skills to meet our patients’ needs with empathy and understanding.
Full time salaried position with commission and opportunities for performance bonus. Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications. All benefits as per Cayman Islands Labour Law.
• Provide physical therapy program as described by a physician's plan of care
• Treat patients with therapeutic practices designed to relieve pain, increase mobility, restore normal function, and maintain maximum performance
• Develop and maintain individualized care documentation with accuracy and timeliness
• Collaborate with clinical staff to develop treatment plans that suit the needs of every patient
• Adhere to industry standards and medical guidelines
• Meet with new patients to discuss their specific needs, medical history, and test results
• Lead patients through therapy program that uses techniques such as exercises, hands-on therapy, and equipment to help increase mobility and alleviate pain
• Stay knowledgeable of current physical therapy practices by way of continuing education courses, seminars, and scholarly articles
• Evaluate patient’s progress and reassess treatment plan, if necessary
• Educate patients on at-home practices to continue treatment and cope with the recovery process
• Must have valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
• Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
• Experience working in a clinical setting
• Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
• Minimum 1-2 years proven experience working in a physical therapy clinic
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, strong desire to develop professionally
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com