Work in the The Cayman Islands, a place that has long drawn sun-seekers and wanderlusters from around the globe – and for good reason! The warm, friendly nature of its people creates an inviting atmosphere unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean.
At Da VInci Wellness Centre, we believe that treating a person’s physical body requires an understanding and awareness of their mental, emotional, and social lives as well. We are seeking a chiropractor who shares our view, and is eager to help rebalance the bodies and lives of our patients. The ideal candidate will be willing and eager to collaborate with our physical therapists to provide integrated patient care and treat the root cause of conditions, rather than just the symptoms. You will work to deliver a comprehensive plan and ongoing care specifically designed for each patient.
Full time salaried position with commission and opportunities for performance bonus. Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications. All benefits as per Cayman Islands Labour Law.
• Cultivate client-patient retention and actively grow our practice by focusing on addressing patient health and performance
• Work closely with patients to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as treating those who do not have symptoms, in order to prevent future issues and optimize long-term wellness
• Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories, questioning & observing as indicated
• Communicate effectively with both patients and staff.
• Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and spines using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine-related conditions
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
• Educate patients about the quality-of-life benefits of routine chiropractic care with a recommended course of treatment
• Maintain accurate and timely patient records using computer software and copious notes
• Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
• Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid license in Canada, United States or United Kingdom
• Must be fully eligible for malpractice insurance
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Chiropractor
• Professional certifications
• Strong team-management capabilities
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com