Work in the The Cayman Islands, a place that has long drawn sun-seekers and wanderlusters from around the globe – and for good reason! The warm, friendly nature of its people creates an inviting atmosphere unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean.
Established in 2009, the Da Vinci Centre is a medical spa that innovatively combines state of the art western medicine and complementary healing practices. We pride ourselves on fostering a team environment, where therapists can gain clinical excellence and professional growth. We’re searching for a highly experienced Aesthetic Laser Technician to join our growing medical spa.
The Aesthetic Laser Technician is part of the clinical team delivering aesthetic laser, light and body shaping procedures in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures.
Full time salaried position with commission and opportunities for performance bonus. Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications. All benefits as per Cayman Islands Labour Law.
• Deliver aesthetic laser, light and body shaping procedures in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures and all other governing standards.
• Assist the clinic staff in performing their duties and carrying on the necessary functions in accordance with policies, regulations, and study requirements.
• Ability to function in a dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to-day.
• Perform laser and light-based treatments according to study protocol(s).
• Excellent active listening and critical thinking skills with a service orientation. Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Works independently and in conjunction with all staff and Medical Director.
• Experience working with Candela or equivalent Lasers
• Consistently follows company policy and procedures as directed by the management team.
• Strong customer and personal service perspective.
• Follow HIPPA rules and regulations.
• Perform in-depth patient consultations that include taking medical history, explaining risks and benefits, and obtaining signed consents for procedures.
• Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with patients and staff members.
• Abide by all state laws and regulations regarding sanitation, protocols, and safety.
• Must be a certified Aesthetic Laser Technician with a degree or certificate from an accredited school.
• 3+ years' experience as a Aesthetic Laser Technician
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, strong desire to develop professionally
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org